Friday, July 08, 2005

Why Christianity?

I was thinking about my life this morning. My feelings of pain and desolation and my determination to build a good life here on Earth as it is in Heaven. I don't fully understand what it is about contemporary Christianity that seems to miss the mark and why it is so hard to find a goal to shoot for but I hope that by putting my shoulder to the plow with the Creator I might just be able to starting building that which I hope for and express in the Lord's prayer. "Your Kingdom come, your will be done on Earth as it is in Heaven." Amen and Amen.

2 comments:

Hacksaw Duck said...

Hang in there! There are a lot of us out there who understand your struggle and share it on many levels. We're pulling for you.

DangerMouse said...

Nice to see you here... welcome friend... ;o) DM