Wednesday, August 31, 2005

I want answers

And I want them now. Oh dear. I have to laugh at myself.

It used to be that when close friends would tell me that maybe there were no answers I merely responded by redoubling my efforts in the search. And in all honesty I did find many truths that they just didn't have.

However today I am annoyed at some of my addictions. Driven by want - the perception of lack. Maybe the answer (ha-ha) to my quest for answers lies in allowing the perception of lack to dissolve rather than striving harder in my search.

So my answer really might be, there is no answer. For the moment. Today.

1 comment:

DangerMouse said...

Good question. For me I go through this process with pretty much all the big questions. You know the sort. How should I live my life? Should I have relationship with this person? How do I sort out this issue? How do I parent my children? Who am I? Why does this have to happen? and so on...

But I'm learning to be a little more patient knowing the answers will come if I let them and they will run away if I chase them.

;o) DM