Friday, October 07, 2005

Three things I need from relationship with you

We all make mistakes. From time to time.

In relationship with you I need to know that when you make a mistake that hurts me that you are aware of what you have done and why it's caused me pain. Most people call this appologising.

I also need to know that when I make a mistake that hurts you that you know that I am aware of your pain and what I have done to you to cause you that pain. Most people call this forgiveness.

Finally I need to know that you aren't into giving and receiving pain, and that any pain I am causing you isn't intentional and that any pain you are causing me is also not intentional. Most people call this love.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

uh huh. :)

DangerMouse said...

Stupidity?

*grin*

DM