Wednesday, July 26, 2006

Two realisations

1) that there is no right and wrong only choice and consequence and need and thought and evaluation and feeling.

2) that I own nothing not even the breath that I breathe but it is all given to me from above and all I do have is who I am.

With these I can set aside two whole areas of distraction and focus more on what matters.

"Naked I came from my mother's womb,
And naked I shall return there
The LORD gave and the LORD has taken away.
Blessed be the name of the LORD."

1 comment:

DangerMouse said...

LOL... would that be the right way to view this?...

I guess I see it the other way round that right and wrong are simpler way of communicating choice and consequence. It reminds me of law and grace and that law can be a vechicle to the understanding of grace. I think we are better to completely loose the burden of law.

Nice to see you here my friend...

peace DM